SuperEasyStats provides easy-to-use statistical analysis tools for those involved in practical, day-to-day continuous improvement. Through years of teaching and coaching we’ve seen that a relatively small set of key tools cover most basic analysis needs and drive most continuous improvement efforts. SuperEasyStats provides those key tools–and makes them easy to use–for a much more affordable price than most other stats packages. If you’re looking for a solution to support “everyday improvement” in your organization, SuperEasyStats is for you. Now everyone can get the answers they need to make more informed business decisions!
- One-click data analysis including, mean, median, mode, standard deviation, variance, adjustable confidence intervals, assessments of Normal and Exponential fit, kurtosis, and skewness.
- Easy to use Hypothesis testing for means, medians, standard deviations, one-way 1-ANOVA, test of proportions, and Chi-Square test of independence.
- Sample Size and Confidence Interval calculators for Normal and Binomial data.
- Capability analysis for variable and attribute data, including Cpk, Sigma capability, DPU, DPMO, yield, and more.
- Measurement System Analysis for both variable and attribute data.
- Interactive control charts for both variable and attribute data.
- Interactive Scatter Plots, Pareto Charts, and Box Plots.
All tools include links to extensive online help and examples.
SuperEasyStats is for Windows 10 or higher and is a plug-in to Microsoft Excel. You are purchasing a single-user registration code that will grant you a perpetual license to use all the features of the current version of SuperEasyStats (1.0.71). You may also be eligible for free upgrades as new versions are released. Note, if you purchase multiple copies you will receive multiple codes. Along with your code(s) you will also received a link to directly download the software and instructions for installation.