SuperEasyStats provides easy-to-use statistical analysis tools for those involved in practical, day-to-day continuous improvement. Through years of teaching and coaching we’ve seen that a relatively small set of key tools cover most basic analysis needs and drive most continuous improvement efforts. SuperEasyStats provides those key tools–and makes them easy to use–for a much more affordable price than most other stats packages. If you’re looking for a solution to support “everyday improvement” in your organization, SuperEasyStats is for you. Now everyone can get the answers they need to make more informed business decisions!
- One-click data analysis including, mean, median, mode, standard deviation, variance, adjustable confidence intervals, assessments of Normal and Exponential fit, kurtosis, and skewness.
- Easy to use Hyothesis testing for means, standard deviations, one-way ANOVA, test of proportions, and Chi-Square test of independence.
- Sample Size and Confidence Interval calculators for Normal and Binomial data.
- Capability analysis for variable and attribute data, including Cpk, Sigma capability, DPU, DPMO, yield, and more.
- Measurement System Analysis for both variable and attribute data.
- Interactive control charts for both variable and attribute data.
- Interactive Scatter Plots, Pareto Charts, and Box Plots.
All tools include links to extensive online help and examples.
SuperEasyStats is for Windows 10 or higher and is a plug-in to Microsoft Excel. Your purchase will include a single-license registration code, a link to directly download the software, and instructions for installation.